Home Forums Discussion Dice Rolling Zone

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Phoxounet 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Phoxounet
    Participant

Hi !

So far, I and some friends did short test sessions. We had a little problem : for huge sheets (You already know how huge are my sheets, Carl :p), we have to zoom on the sheets. It rapidly becomes difficult to handle dices. We can’t always see where dices are when clicking on a rolling macro. We can’t see results of the rolls other than in the chat window when zooming on the sheet, etc.

I think it could be interesting to be able to activate a roll area where we roll dices (and maybe a zoom fonction during the roll).

Regards

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Phoxounet.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Phoxounet.

Phoxounet
    Participant

After more tests, I have an idea about the sheet and roll macro design : when clicking on a roll macro button, and viewing a sheet at the same time (double click on a sheet, then click on a roll macro), the sheet still stays in the front whereas dices are on the back. In this way, you can’t see dices and rolls. One thing that could be possible would be to “auto-close” (sorry, I don’t know to say it ><) the sheet so that we could have an overall view of the table for the roll (and even opening the sheet again after the roll).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.