January 28, 2015 at 7:30 am #1833
Work on the Unity 4.6 conversion is almost complete, However, the next version is getting further and further away from the last version released.
Following a largely successful online session during the monthly Executive Producersâ€™ conference call, a significant number of bugs have been fixed and Iâ€™m releasing an interim build that will keep the adventurous types from getting too far behind.
The documentation has mostly been updated. http://www.tabletopconnect.com/quick-start-guide/Quick-Reference-Guide.html
Here are the known issues with this build:
- Preview image is not rendered for map.
- Objects outside the map boundaries are not removed if a mapâ€™s dimensions are decreased.
- Change variation option in map editing is not implemented.
- Visibility is not being set on initialize. Moving a player mini will calculate visibility on drop.
- Mortar variations do not exist for all wall types.
- The dice collider in the map view is only the size of the map.
- Adding objects to a map that is shared with players is not updated over the network.
- Notes are not editable.
- Notes are not sent over the network.
- GenMacros are not functioning.
- Changes to a sheet (adding elements or move/scale existing elements) are not send over the network.
If youâ€™re a backer and you didnâ€™t get a notification with the download links, send an e-mail to [email protected]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.