Fixes and additions
- FIX: Construction plane uses grid offset for nudged maps.
- FIX: Visibility optimizations.
The biggest changes in this build are a number of optimizations to the line-of-sight visibility checks. Using Gherrion Lonestrider’s Red Dragon Inn as a test map, calculating visibility has been reduced from an abysmal average of 3.06 seconds to a much improved average of 0.34 seconds.
There are some known issues with the visibility checks:
- The check is a little over-aggressive in favor of visibility, so you may see some objects adjacent to visible areas showing as visible.
- The open/closed state of the door is ignored and all doors are considered closed.
- Height is not considered for line-of-sight checks.
If you are a Kickstarter backer or pre-ordered through BackerKit and you do not have the links for download. Send an e-mail to [email protected]