Fixes and additions
- FIX: Save/load of NPC miniature and PC settings on map.
- FIX: Save/load of miniature and PC settings in character file.
- FIX: Free miniature movement when not using turn order.
- FIX: Removing character from turn order advances to the next available character.
- FIX: Visibility calculations are using character visibility distance.
A number of bugs and missing features have crept into the character system. With this build, saving a character will save all of the relevant information: name, miniature and attachments, and PC settings (movement, visibility, and light settings). Similarly, the map file has been fixed to also save/load those settings with NPC minis placed on the map.
Additionally, PC visibility distance settings were not being considered for visibility calculations. This has now been addressed.
If you are a Kickstarter backer or pre-ordered through BackerKit and you do not have the links for download. Send an e-mail to [email protected]