Fixes and additions
- FIX: Pathfinding allows movement over/under passable areas.
- FIX: Fixed “click drift” when adding floors and walls.
- FIX: Tavern walls are new standard of 1.5″
- NEW: Added tavern half-walls and windows.
- NEW: Windows block movement, but not visibility.
Pathfinding has been fixed to allow for minis to move under or above floors. Minis are in free move until any character is added to the turn order. Minis are then locked by turn until all characters have been removed from the turn order.
Windows have been added to the Fantasy Village tavern set. These windows will block movement, but do not block visibility. Half and third height walls have also been added to the tavern. The remaining windows for the Fantasy Village set should be added tomorrow.
If you are a Kickstarter backer or pre-ordered through BackerKit and you do not have the links for download. Send an e-mail to [email protected]