Fixes and additions
- FIX: Session rooms use GUID for internal id.
- FIX: GM quitting a session removes session data from players.
- FIX: Chat traps keyboard input.
- NEW: Added Outdoor Cavern tileset.
- NEW: Added Outdoor Forest plant assets.
Session “rooms” are now use a GUID for internal id. While this will allow different sessions to have the same campaign name, it prevents GMs from being locked out of a campaign when disconnecting.
Input in the chat window is trapped in the map view to prevent triggering short-cut actions.
Also, new outdoor assets have been added: the beginning of a cavern set and some plants/shrubs have been added to the forest tileset.
If you are a Kickstarter backer or pre-ordered through BackerKit and you do not have the links for download. Send an e-mail to [email protected]