Fixes and additions
- NEW: Added support for variable walls heights.
- NEW: Split wall end caps to include and inside and outside cap.
- FIX: Wall end caps block visibility.
- FIX: Removed camera re-center on player move.
- FIX: Delete path arrows after a mini is dropped.
- FIX: Map edit “use map lighting” overrides all visibility flags.
- FIX: Duplicate maps are not loaded.
This build includes support for variable height walls. You can see some examples in the Dungeon Brick tileset. The gray bricks now include a wall section with no top cap and a section with no top or bottom caps. These are useful for¬†stacking tall wall sections. Also included are a half-height wall and third-height wall.
The wall segment caps have now been split into inside and outside sections to match the walls. This will¬†improve visibility and allow for different cap materials by side, such as those use in the Modern City walls.
If you are a Kickstarter backer or pre-ordered through BackerKit and you do not have the links for download. Send an e-mail to [email protected]